1. How often do you wash your hair?
A - When it starts to get oily
B - Every day
C - 2 to 3 times a week
2. What can you be found doing on the weekend?
A - Something for the community—volunteering, helping the environment, protesting
B - Catching up on errands and then heading to the coffee shop to meet friends
C - Going on a fun date or cocktails with your girls
3. What’s playing in the background?
A - NPR, podcasts or live streams of political press conferences
B - A well thought-out playlist of all your favorite songs
C - All the latest hits
4. What’s your main hair concern?
A - Oiliness and/or product build-up
B - No issues—just want great hair
C - Restoring softness and shine
5. What is your go-to hairstyle?
A - It changes every day—some days it’s space buns, other days it’s scrunchie time
B - A classic yet trendy haircut that works with my lifestyle (bob or lob, bangs, layers, curls…)
C - Long & flowing (*cue hair flip)
6. What’s your dream vacation?
A - Backpacking through East Asia
B - Camping in the Poconos
C - An Instagram-worthy journey through Europe
7. Choose a fashion icon.
A - Tracee Ellis Ross
B - Meghan Markle
C - Kendall Jenner
8. What are your hair goals?
A - To find something that keeps it clean & oil-free without harsh chemicals
B - To keep it just as fresh & great looking as it is today
C - To grow it out & add shine and softness
9. What type of scent do you prefer?
A - Herbal and invigorating
B - Clean and calming
C - Sweet and alluring
10. What’s your hair type?
A - Fine to medium, tends to get oily
B - Normal, fine to medium
C - Medium to thick, mild dryness
11. How do you like to relax?
A - Being outdoors, enjoying the sunshine
B - Cozy at home with a good book and cup of tea
C - Treating yourself to a pedicure or facial
RADICAL ROSEMARY MINTYou are Rosemary Mint! A breath of fresh air—awake and aware of the world around you. You love trying new things, whether it’s a new look or a new frame of mind. You care about the social and environmental issues in the world and stand up for what you believe in. Because of your creative and outgoing nature, you like to find new ways to express yourself and one of those ways is through your hair; you play with different cuts, styles, colors and products. A shampoo and conditioner that is free of harsh chemicals, gently clarifies, removes impurities and conditions without weighing your hair down, is ideal for you. Which is why you’re going to love Rosemary Mint.
More reasons to love Rosemary Mint:
- It’s meant for oily, fine to medium hair
- Eliminates product build-up
- Protects against environmental aggressors
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Invigorating aroma awakens the senses
- Safe for color-treated hair
- Energizes, awakens, improves focus
- Micellar technology lifts dirt & oil, making it easier to rinse away
- White vinegar removes impurities
CLASSIC SHAMPUREClassy and straightforward—you are Shampure! You like efficient routines and sticking to them, and this includes your hair. You love a daily wash to keep it clean and fresh—and let’s face it, you can’t resist a long, relaxing shower. Because you maintain your hair with utmost attention, it thanks you by not giving you too many problems. Yep, your hair behaves well and we are all jealous of you. Shampure is perfect for light daily cleansing and conditioning, ideal for those whose hair doesn’t need anything too heavy or severe to keep in under control. You’re going to love nourishing your hair with Shampure, as well as taking in the calming aroma every time you use it.
More reasons to love Shampure:
- Perfect for daily cleansing
- Abyssinian oil is added to mimic the functional benefits of silicones without the build-up
- Perfect for adding to a rotation of shampoos & conditioners
- Subtly smooths and detangles
- 95% naturally derived
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Organic lavender, ylang ylang, orange and petitgrain infuse hair with a calming aroma
SASSY CHERRY ALMONDOh hey there Cherry Almond! You are sassy, fun and flirty with a bit of a wild streak. Your hair is your crown. You take pride in your locks that seem to turn heads everywhere you go. Whether it’s a casual (but purposeful) flip from one side to the other, a twirl around your finger, or just a second-nature stroke through, you like to experience your hair throughout the day. It tends to be thicker, maybe longer and on the more resilient side, which is great because that means you don’t have to wash it every day, in fact leaving it alone for a day or two gives it a playful texture that works really well for you. If you think you love your hair now, wait ‘til you try Cherry Almond! It will deliver softening benefits for touchable hair, add shine and bounce, and leaves an irresistible, one-of-a-kind aroma.
More reasons to love Cherry Almond:
- Cherry blossom extract and sweet almond oil blend nourishes the hair
- Features omega-9 and omega-6 fats that help condition the hair and scalp
- Babassu and organic coconut oil provide gentle, weightless cleansing
- Shea butter deeply conditions to restore softness & shine
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Great for long hair