At Ananda, we honor inner and outer beauty. We are dedicated to creating an environment where beauty and bliss coexist. Our mission is to inspire and celebrate beauty through our innovative, creative and distinct hair and skin services.
HOW WE LIVE OUR MISSION
Serving each other, our community, our environment and our world through environmentally responsible practices.
Environmental Responsibility, Improvement and Sustainability
Ananda Salon design incorporated sustainable practices to insure an accessible and healthy environment while minimizing negative impacts on the environment. We are committed to offering high-quality, ethically purchased and responsibly produced products.
- 100% LED lighting
- Natural gas on demand water heaters and laundry dryer
- Water filler station
- Chemical free cleaning products
3 R’s: Recycling, Reduce Waste, Reuse
Green living in our daily lives. We are committed to minimizing our environmental footprint and inspiring others to do the same.
- Dyson Airblade hand dryers – eliminates use of paper towels that cannot be recycled ending up in landfills and produces up to 79% less CO2 than other hand dryers.
- Water filler station – reduces plastic bottle waste
- Recycle bins
- 100% LED lighting – reduces electric usage
- HVACC and lighting timer panels – reduces electric usage
- Natural gas on demand hot water heater and laundry dryer – reduces electrical usage
- Chemical free cleaning system – reduces plastic waste
- Service and Citizenship
Each month we choose a cause and a color to represent the cause to give back to our community as apart of our mission and values.
Our staff get to incorporate a little bit of color into their mainly black wardrobe to support the monthly cause.
Depending on the cause there is a monthly or daily monetary donation or for some causes we bring in items to donate. All our guests are welcome to donate as well.
- March 2018 - Western Resource Advocates
- February 2018: Cardon Children’s Cardiovascular Program
- January 2018: Cooper’s Chance
- Nov/Dec 2017: Matthew’s Crossing